Augustine = Procrastination

Thursday, February 21, 2008
It's gonna be the end of the first two months of this wonderful year. I'm already seeing so much of stuff where i'm getting stuck. Only 2 months and already my heart is beating! Lotsa things due where i really malas to actually do. But i know once i start doing it, i'll finish it. But.... But... MALAS LAH!!!!

1. The 'Way of the Cross' presentation for Overnight Vigil - me and my big fat mouth!! Don't really know why i said yes to it. ARGH!!! Need to crop the video, make sure it's the 14 stations, the PPT presentation summore.. ARGH!!! WHY!!!!!!! Anyone wants to go, do let me know. The details is posted below this post.

2. FINALS COMING!! - this is why i really hate short semester's. Baru 2 bulan, dah la assignment yang dia bagi sudah macam nak mampus, finals is crawling nearer and nearer and giving this really big fat smile. If you dont know me, i know nothing about the papers i'm sitting. Okay la... maybe a bit. But there's a lot still i don't really know and i really need to start actually studying. Hmmm.. Anyone has the final exam questions for Consumer Behaviour and Media Research Methods? I dont mind buying it from you.. :D *evil laugh* Please contact me!! PLS!! PLS!! :D *bigger evil laugh*

3. There's a event i'm working for next month on the 28th. This is going to be quite fun cause the whole load is on my head! I'm not complaining. I feel it's gonna be quite fun. Some huge company is having a 'Family Day' for all it's condominium owners. A whole fun filled day. I have the duty to make sure everything is A-O-K. From the tables and chairs and tents.. to food.. to entertainment and to small details such as the coloring pencils for the coloring competition for kids to the lion dance troupe to mist fans. Sounds like a whole lot to do eh. Actually not that tough la. Just some calls and meetings settles everything. Something i'm looking forward to. :)

4. Need to pay RM 2,250 by the 29th for World Youth Day.. Honestly, i really really really dont have that amount of cash now. Really don't know wat to do. Haha. D** C*** la now.. Alvin, if you are reading this, pls ignore this kay? :D Anyone out there with lotsa cash but don't know what to do with it? Wanna help a young boy (me) fulfill his dreams in trying to make a difference?

See!! Lotsa things to get my hands on but me being a indian, all aso last minute la. Well, this is nothing new in my dictionary. Procrastination is very actively associated with me. :) kakaka!!!

0 dingo scraps

The Home of DingoPop | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by Augustine Gerad | XML Coded By dingopop