I waited so long and finally found you!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
:p

i finally found something that completes me. Was online the other day with Navina and this girl do send me songs like always.

"Like this one time, i was online, and nav came on, and she went like "you wanna listen to something", and i said okay, and she sent me something and i never saw the end of it!"

LOL.. So anyways, she send me this song yesterday and i immediately fell in love with it. It's a very simple, laid-back song but it caught me everywhere *don't ask*. And i can't stop listening to it

Nouvelle Vague - This is not a love song

AND THIS IS IT!!!! Ever since i got it, i haven't have the feeling to listen to any other song (besides the Nakka Mukka song). You may think i'm weird now being obsessed with this kinda things, but seriously, i'm in love with this song!! i even played it the whole night while i slept and the first thing i heard when i got up was..
"this is not a love song, this is not a love song..........

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!

Do check it out!!! :p

p/s: THANKS NAV!!!! :p

0 dingo scraps

The Home of DingoPop | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by Augustine Gerad | XML Coded By dingopop