13th June 2008

Sunday, June 15, 2008
This date will be jotted down in my autobiography when i die. A day with full of surprises. A day that could be one of the most significant days in my life. This day, many things happened. Many things that i can and i am smiling about. A day that showed me what kind of joy, excitement, celebration that life can show to you when you think that it's all falling down. So, 13 June is when i stood up and and started jumping around like a crazy monkey in this field full with millions and millions flowers which have bloomed so beautifully and snow is falling on my head. This is all happening rite in the middle of June. You may think i am a little crazy but than, i think you are so very wrong. I'm just a lot crazy. lolx. Anyways, thank you Father for showing this day to me. For letting me feel special. Letting me feel loved. Letting me feel excited about life. Thank you.

p/s: THE SMOKING BARRELS DID CREATE HISTORY THAT NIGHT!! MACHA'S.. WE DID IT!! HAHA..

0 dingo scraps

The Home of DingoPop | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by Augustine Gerad | XML Coded By dingopop