My very first blog post

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Well, don’t ask me what I’m doing here.. coz I myself dunno.

This blogging thing damn rapid-lah.. evry tom, dick and harry has one.. I also don’t want to be left out la.. so, that’s why I’m here.. well, since this is my first blog, I want to say a lot of things.. well..

  1. I Love PAMELLA LIM YIN YIN
  2. Since I love her, I’m not gay (sorry)
  3. I love M2M but not Marion Raven.. dunno why.. :(
  4. I’ve got a Nokia 6800 and the keypad never works
  5. I called my school once, threatening to burn it down and the Ketua Polis Selangor wanted to see me alive.
  6. I have an English tutor for life who corrects my every sentence, I bet u even this… (and yes.. she did)
  7. I can play the keyboards and I see myself as the future keyboardist for Dreamtheatre (dunno, go check it out)
  8. I love my friends very much and have loads of respect for them
  9. I had my spectacles replaced 5 times since I was 12 and today, the 26th of July 2005, I can proudly say, "oops..I did it again!!"
  10. I don’t know when will I ever blog again. So, till then, May The Force Be With You because I Am A Force Of Nature :)

0 dingo scraps

The Home of DingoPop | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by Augustine Gerad | XML Coded By dingopop