Poem for A Stupid Bitch

Thursday, August 20, 2009
Trashy, skanky, an ignorant whore.
"Oh, you're such a goddess.. only one I'll adore."

Not only that, you're a fucking liar.
Think it would be hard for me to acquire?

I wouldn't mind putting my cancer stick out on your face.
Breaking your neck so you would need a brace.

Busting in your kneecaps with my pipe made of lead.
Beating you to a pulp or until you lie there dead.

Which ever comes first, I wouldn't mind.
I'd much rather be fucking blind,

Than to see you breathing ever again.
I'll end your life with a graceful "Amen."

Don't think that I'd do it in vain, my sweet.
This is just my game, and you cannot cheat.

For these are my rules,
And these are my tools.

Sweety, go spread lies like you always did.
I'll just laugh in your face, and God forbid

I catch you in my sight.
Because, honey, there will be a fight.

No.. no, I'm not calling you out.
I'm simply stating that you won't be about

0 dingo scraps

The Home of DingoPop | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by Augustine Gerad | XML Coded By dingopop