To whom it may concern..

Monday, January 18, 2010
Hey.. I know i have neglected you in the recent times.. i am so sorry that i neglected you.. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me the most.. I'm sorry for not making my shoulder available when u needed one.. You're are still very special to me and i know you know that.. It's just that the old me is not around anymore.. and i have transferred all your files from the old me to the new me.. so to you, i am still running the same applications and processors as the last time.. maybe it's just updated now for higher performance.. hehe.. anyways, i'm saying this just to let you know that i do really love you a lot and i still care for you the exact same way that i have always did.. You will be that special person to me no matter wat.. AND IF I DONT LIKE YR SPECIAL ONE, FORGET ABOUT CONTINUING YR DREAMS TO HAPPEN CAUSE IT WON'T!! =)

To end this on a correct note, i will end with a quotation from the bible.. =)

I will always love you because i have, Even before i ever knew you.. (MATT 49:10)

-aug-

0 dingo scraps

The Home of DingoPop | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by Augustine Gerad | XML Coded By dingopop